- The Committee will next meet on 3 February 2020.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 118KB) on the Welsh Government’s Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Direct Payments to Farmers (Legislative Continuity) Bill
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 163KB) on the Welsh Government’s Legislative Consent Memorandum on the European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Bill.
- The Senedd and Elections (Wales) Act 2020 was given Royal Assent on 15 January 2020.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 88KB) on the Statutory Instrument Consent Memorandum for the Pilotage Act 1987 (Amendment) Regulations 2019.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 1MB) on the Wild Animals and Circuses (Wales) Bill.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCLA
The committee was established on 15 June 2016 to carry out the functions of the responsible committee set out in Standing Order 21 (excluding Standing Orders 21.8 to 21.11*) and to consider any other constitutional, legislative or governmental matter within or relating to the competence of the Assembly or the Welsh Ministers, including the quality of legislation.
*The Committee’s remit was amended following a resolution in Plenary on 14 September 2016.
Legislative Consent Memorandums
Assembly Bills currently under scrutiny
Other work streams
Work completed by the Committee
Clerk: Gareth Williams.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6362