Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 5 October 2017
for answer on 10 October 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the First Minister make a statement on the Welsh Government's efforts to tackle poverty? (OAQ51171)W
2. Hannah Blythyn (Delyn): Will the First Minister make a statement on support for heritage tourism in north Wales? (OAQ51173)
3. Leanne Wood (Rhondda): How will the First Minister ensure the success of the Welsh Government's long-term strategy to combat homelessness? (OAQ51168)
4. Hefin David (Caerphilly): Will the First Minister make a statement on Welsh Government policy to grow medium-sized enterprises in Wales? (OAQ51153)
5. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the advanced manufacturing sector in Wales? (OAQ51139)
6. Jeremy Miles (Neath): What is the Welsh Government doing to increase the availability of housing in Wales? (OAQ51172)
7. David Rees (Aberavon): What are the Welsh Government's priorities for securing economic growth in Aberavon? (OAQ51167)
8. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister provide an update on plans for a third crossing across the Menai strait? (OAQ51176)W
9. Llyr Gruffydd (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the availability of beds in community hospitals in North Wales? (OAQ51175) W
10. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What representations has the Welsh Government made to the UK Government about the roll-out of universal credit across Wales? (OAQ51170)
11. Vikki Howells (Cynon Valley): Will the First Minister outline the Welsh Government's response to recent incidences of overcrowding on valley lines rail services? (OAQ51141)
12. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What progress has been made in Wales towards introducing a deposit-return scheme for drink containers? (OAQ51174) WITHDRAWN
13. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister make a statement on how the Welsh Government conducts its consultation processes? (OAQ51166)
14. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister make a statement on levels of funding for local authority services in Monmouthshire? (OAQ51147)
15. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): What is the Welsh Government doing to encourage inward investment into Wales? (OAQ51156)