Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 14 September 2017
for answer on 19 September 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Russell George (Montgomeryshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on the Welsh Government consultation 'Services Fit For the Future'? (OAQ51025)
2. Jayne Bryant (Newport West): Will the First Minister make a statement on end-of-life care in south-east Wales? (OAQ51053)
3. Mark Reckless (South Wales East): What discussions has the First Minister had with the UK Government regarding the Welsh Government's 'Brexit and Fair Movement of People' policy document? (OAQ51052)
4. Joyce Watson (Mid and West Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on Welsh Government action to tackle forced labour in Wales? OAQ(51050)
5. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): What assessment has the Welsh Government made of the recent landslip in the Pantteg area of Ystalyfera? (OAQ51011)
6. Lee Waters (Llanelli): Will the First Minister commission a full early-stage feasibility study of a Swansea Bay metro network? (OAQ51049)
7. Rhianon Passmore (Islwyn): What is the Welsh Government doing to protect and promote the rights of disabled people in Wales? (OAQ51039)
8. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister provide an update on the Swansea Bay city deal? (OAQ51002)
9. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister make a statement on giving patients a voice in the NHS? (OAQ51055)
10. Neil McEvoy (South Wales Central): Will the First Minister make a statement on the timing of the Regeneration Investment Fund for Wales's decision to sell its land and property assets? (OAQ51047)
11. David Melding (South Wales Central): What is the Welsh Government's strategy for attracting investment to Aberdare? (OAQ51022)
12. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What plans does the Welsh Government have to tackle sepsis in Wales? (OAQ51054)
13. Gareth Bennett (South Wales Central): What discussions has the Welsh Government had with the UK Government concerning migration after Brexit? (OAQ51038)
14. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the role of universities in developing the Welsh economy? (OAQ51013)
15. John Griffiths (Newport East): What is the First Minister's assessment of the work of public service boards in Wales? (OAQ51005) WITHDRAWN