Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 1 June 2017
for answer on 6 June 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What is the First Minister's assessment of the implications for Wales of no trade deal with the EU? OAQ(5)0635(FM)
2. Adam Price (Carmarthen East and Dinefwr): Does the Welsh Government now have all the information it needs to make a decision on whether to provide the financial support requested by the promoters of the Circuit of Wales? OAQ(5)0636(FM)
3. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister make a statement on transport links in Ynys Môn? OAQ(5)0637(FM)W
4. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister provide an update on discussions the Welsh Government has held regarding the Ford plant in Bridgend? OAQ(5)0638(FM)
5. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the First Minister make a statement on the health service in Wales? OAQ(5)0634(FM)
6. Jayne Bryant (Newport West): How does the Welsh Government plan to raise awareness about dementia in Wales? OAQ(5)0633(FM)
7. Hannah Blythyn (Delyn): What is the Welsh Government doing to increase the number of affordable homes in north-east Wales? OAQ(5)0632(FM)
8. David Rees (Aberavon): What recent discussions has the First Minister had with the UK Government regarding the future of the steel industry in Wales? OAQ(5)0625(FM)
9. Darren Millar (Clwyd West): Will the First Minister make a statement on what the Welsh Government is doing to improve primary care services in north Wales? OAQ(5)0639(FM)
10. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): Will the First Minister make a statement on follow-up waiting times for outpatient eye care services in Welsh hospitals? OAQ(5)0628(FM)
11. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister make a statement on the Welsh Government's policies for supporting tourism in south-east Wales? OAQ(5)0630(FM)
12. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): How does the Welsh Government provide treatment for people with prostate cancer? OAQ(5)0626(FM)
13. Huw Irranca-Davies (Ogmore): Will the First Minister outline whether the Welsh Government has received confirmation of the UK Government's commitment to invest in rail electrification to Swansea? OAQ(5)0623(FM)
14. Russell George (Montgomeryshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on the Welsh Government's support for projects which celebrate history in Montgomeryshire? OAQ(5)0624(FM)
15. Mark Reckless (South Wales East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the relative priority the Welsh Government puts on funding the NHS compared to other government spending? OAQ(5)0629(FM)