Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 18 May 2017
for answer on 23 May 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): What is the Welsh Government doing to improve health services in Pembrokeshire over the next twelve months? OAQ(5)0610(FM)
2. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): What support is the Welsh Government giving to the North Wales economy? OAQ(5)0611(FM)
3. Steffan Lewis (South Wales East): How much public money was invested in the Wales and Borders rail network in the last financial year? OAQ(5)0613(FM) R
4. John Griffiths (Newport East): Will the First Minister provide an update on progress with integrated transport in south-east Wales? OAQ(5)0614(FM)
5. Michelle Brown (North Wales): What assessment has the First Minister made of the impact that the outcome of the UK General Election will have on the Welsh Government's policies? (OAQ(5)0622(FM)
6. Hannah Blythyn (Delyn): Will the First Minister provide an update on how the year of legends will benefit north-east Wales? OAQ(5)0617(FM)
7. Russell George (Montgomeryshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on access to GP medical services in Montgomeryshire? OAQ(5)0621(FM)
8. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): What is the Welsh Government doing to promote staff well-being within the Welsh public sector? OAQ(5)0615(FM)
9. Nathan Gill (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the North Wales growth deal? OAQ(5)0612(FM)
10. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister make a statement on his economic priorities for south-east Wales? OAQ(5)0616(FM)
11. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What income tax rate does the First Minister expect people in Wales who earn over £80,000 a year to pay from April 2019 onwards? OAQ(5)0619(FM)W
12. Neil Hamilton (Mid and West Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the process for assessing proposals for new railway stations in Wales? OAQ(5)0620(FM)
13. Dafydd Elis-Thomas (Dwyfor Meirionnydd): What developments have there been to realise the First Minister's aim of establishing a constitutional convention on the future of the UK as it leaves the EU? OAQ(5)0618(FM)W