Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 9 March 2017
for answer on 14 March 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister provide an update on support available to businesses affected by the business rate reevaluation? OAQ(5)497(FM)
2. Huw Irranca-Davies (Ogmore): What consideration has the First Minister given to prioritising energy efficiency in homes as part of national infrastructure policy in Wales? OAQ(5)0504(FM)
3. Adam Price (Carmarthen East and Dinefwr): Will the First Minister commit to taking steps to equalise the level of government investment in all parts of Wales? OAQ(5)0506(FM)
4. Llyr Gruffydd (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on provision for people on the autism spectrum in Wales? OAQ(5)0509(FM)W
5. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister provide an update on the work programme of the Welsh European Funding Office between now and the UK's exit from the European Union? OAQ(5)0501(FM)
6. Darren Millar (Clwyd West): Will the First Minister make a statement on post-16 education in Wales? OAQ(5)0503(FM)
7. David Melding (South Wales Central): How is the Welsh Government supporting community shares projects that promote green energy initiatives? OAQ(5)0500(FM)
8. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister make a statement on the duties of Traffic Officers in north Wales? OAQ(5)0508(FM)W
9. Dafydd Elis-Thomas (Dwyfor Meirionnydd): What plans does the First Minister have to meet with the Scottish First Minister to discuss the relationship with the European Union? OAQ(5)0496(FM)W
10. Gareth Bennett (South Wales Central): What discussions has the Welsh Government had with the financial services industry to secure investment and jobs in South Wales Central? OAQ(5)0507(FM)
11. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister outline which industry sectors he visited on his recent trip to the United States? OAQ(5)0502(FM)
12. Russell George (Montgomeryshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on the future of hospital services for the people of north Powys? OAQ(5)0498(FM)
13. Hefin David (Caerphilly): Will the First Minister provide an update on Welsh Government plans to increase the affordable housing stock in Caerphilly? OAQ(5)0505(FM)R
14. Steffan Lewis (South Wales East): Will the First Minister make a statement on his proposals for the future governance of the UK's internal market? OAQ(5)0499(FM)
15. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): What assessment has the Welsh Government made of the performance of Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board since it was put under special measures? OAQ(5)0510(FM)