Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 8 March 2017
for answer on 15 March 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Spokespeople to ask questions without notice to the Minister after Question 2.
1. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on Welsh Government funding for public service projects within the City and County of Swansea? OAQ(5)0104(FLG)
2. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the initial response from local authorities to the white paper on Welsh local government reform? OAQ(5)0111(FLG)W
3. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on any Barnett consequentials arising from the Chancellor's Spring Budget? OAQ(5)0114(FLG)
4. Lynne Neagle (Torfaen): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the implications of the UK Government's 2017 Spring Budget on the Welsh block grant? OAQ(5)0110(FLG)
5. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the Cabinet Secretary outline what the Welsh Government has done to increase transparency within local government? OAQ(5)0112(FLG)
6. Russell George (Montgomeryshire): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the allocation of funding to the Communities and Children portfolio to support the Welsh Government's car parking pilot scheme? OAQ(5)0105(FLG)
7. Neil McEvoy (South Wales Central): Will the Cabinet Secretary provide an update on the work of the external advisory panel on EU withdrawal? OAQ(5)0107(FLG)
8. Gareth Bennett (South Wales Central): What discussions has the Cabinet Secretary had with local authorities to ensure accountable and transparent governance of the Cardiff Capital Region City Deal? OAQ(5)0108(FLG)
9. Rhianon Passmore (Islwyn): Will the Cabinet Secretary outline how the Welsh Government's supplementary budget will benefit the people of Islwyn? OAQ(5)0113(FLG)
10. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What progress has been made by public service boards to meet their obligations under the Well-Being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015? OAQ(5)0109(FLG)
11. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): What assessment has the Cabinet Secretary made of the ability of local authority trading standards departments to tackle rogue international product suppliers? OAQ(5)0103(FLG)
12. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on local government reorganisation with particular reference to arrangements for regional working? OAQ(5)0106(FLG)
13. Mohammad Asghar (South Wales East): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the delivery of local government services? OAQ(5)0102(FLG)
1. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What steps is the Commission taking to promote travelling to the Assembly in electric vehicles? OAQ(5)0004(AC)