Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 1 February 2017
for answer on 8 February 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Spokespeople to ask questions without notice to the Minister after Question 2.
1. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the Cabinet Secretary outline the guidance that the Welsh Government is providing to schools on how to improve attendance? OAQ(5)0088(EDU)
2. Jeremy Miles (Neath): What is the Welsh Government doing to ensure an accessible and inclusive physical learning environment for children with autism? OAQ(5)0089(EDU)
3. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement regarding the 21st century schools programme in Swansea East? OAQ(5)0081(EDU)
4. Hefin David (Caerphilly): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the most effective use of teachers' planning, preparation and assessment time in schools? OAQ(5)0092(EDU)
5. Hefin David (Caerphilly): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on removing the boundaries between further and higher education? OAQ(5)0091(EDU)
6. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): How many five year old children are currently attending Welsh-medium schools in Wales? OAQ(5)0080(EDU)
7. Vikki Howells (Cynon Valley): How is the Welsh Government supporting the study of STEM subjects in schools? OAQ(5)0084(EDU)
8. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): Will the Cabinet Secretary outline how the successful collaborative work instigated by Schools Challenge Cymru will be continued? OAQ(5)0082(EDU)
9. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on Welsh in Education Strategic Plans? OAQ(5)0083(EDU)W
10. Jayne Bryant (Newport West): What discussions has the Cabinet Secretary had with the Cabinet Secretary for Health, Well-Being and Sport about promoting the Talk to me 2 strategy in schools? OAQ(5)0090(EDU)
11. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What discussions has the Cabinet Secretary held with universities regarding creating a UK research and innovation body for Wales? OAQ(5)0086(EDU)W Transferred for written answer by the Cabinet Secretary for Economy and Infrastructure
12. David Rowlands (South Wales East): What measures are being taken to protect teachers from increasing violence from pupils? OAQ(5)0085(EDU)
13. Hannah Blythyn (Delyn): Will the Cabinet Secretary make a statement on the use of digital technologies in Welsh primary schools? OAQ(5)0087(EDU)
14. Mohammad Asghar (South Wales East): What is the Welsh Government doing to promote Welsh-medium education in south-east Wales? OAQ(5)0079(EDU)