Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 19 January 2017
for answer on 24 January 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): Will the First Minister make a statement on plans to increase the number of Welsh speakers in South Wales West? OAQ(5)0387(FM)
2. David Rees (Aberavon): Following the speech from the Prime Minister last Tuesday, will the First Minister provide details of the Welsh Government's priorities to protect the Welsh economy? OAQ(5)0402(FM) WITHDRAWN
3. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What discussions has the First Minister had with the Prime Minister about future regional policy? OAQ(5)0400(FM)
4. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): Will the First Minister outline the Welsh Government's plan for winter preparedness in the Welsh NHS? OAQ(5)0386(FM)
5. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What steps is the Welsh Government taking regarding Aberthaw power station following the decision of the European Court of Justice last September? OAQ(5)0403(FM)W
6. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister make a statement on the National Grid's plans in Ynys Môn? OAQ(5)0399(FM)W
7. Rhianon Passmore (Islwyn): What discussions has the Welsh Government had with the UK Government to improve current rail services in south-east Wales? OAQ(5)0397(FM)
8. Neil McEvoy (South Wales Central): What percentage of the Welsh Government's budget is allocated to the prevention of fraud? OAQ(5)0385(FM)
9. Lynne Neagle (Torfaen): How will the First Minister ensure that consideration of children's rights is central to the Welsh Government's handling of Brexit? OAQ(5)0398(FM)
10. Joyce Watson (Mid and West Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on road safety in Mid and West Wales? OAQ(5)0389(FM)
11. Eluned Morgan (Mid and West Wales): Will the First Minister provide an update on discussions between the Welsh and UK governments with regard to Brexit? OAQ(5)0392(FM)
12. Darren Millar (Clwyd West): Will the First Minister provide an update on the follow up work conducted in light of the Ockenden report into care in the Tawel Fan ward? OAQ(5)0390(FM)
13. Nathan Gill (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on improving education in North Wales? OAQ(5)0391(FM)
14. Jeremy Miles (Neath): What assessment has the Welsh Government made of the potential of the blue economy? OAQ(5)396(FM)
15. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the First Minister make a statement on the current special measures status of the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board? OAQ(5)0394(FM)