Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 21 September 2016
for answer on 28 September 2016
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Spokespeople to ask questions without notice to the Minister after Question 2.
1. Steffan Lewis (South Wales East): Will the Minister make a statement on safety guidelines for foreign educational trips? (OAQ(5)0020(EDU)
2. Eluned Morgan (Mid and West Wales): Will the Minister make a statement on plans for consultation regarding the Public Policy Institute for Wales's proposal for an asymmetric school week? OAQ(5)0031(EDU)
3. Mark Reckless (South Wales East): To what extent does the Welsh Government make payments to schools in the private sector? OAQ(5)0033(EDU)
4. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the Minister make a statement on the quality of school meals in Wales? OAQ(5)0028(EDU)
5. Mohammad Asghar (South Wales East): Will the Minister make a statement on attainment levels in Key Stages 1 to 3 in schools in Wales? (OAQ(5)0021(EDU)
6. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): Will the Minister make a statement on Estyn inspection of schools in Wales? OAQ(5)0019(EDU)
7. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the Minister provide an update on the Welsh Government's progress in implementing the recommendations of Professor Sioned Davies's report on learning Welsh? OAQ(5)0023(EDU)W
8. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the Minister set out how the Welsh Government plans to incorporate Welsh language training with vocational qualifications? OAQ(5)0024(EDU)
9. David Melding (South Wales Central): What measures are in place to improve school attendance, especially amongst pupils who receive free school meals? OAQ(5)0025(EDU)
10. Hannah Blythyn (Delyn): Will the Minister provide an update on attempts to tackle homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying in schools? OAQ(5)0027(EDU)
11. Eluned Morgan (Mid and West Wales): Will the Minister make a statement on the new virtual learning materials that will be made available through the digital competence framework? OAQ(5)0032(EDU)
12. Andrew RT Davies (South Wales Central): Will the Minister outline her plans to develop primary education in South Wales Central? OAQ(5)0029(EDU)
13. Neil Hamilton (Mid and West Wales): Will the Minister make a statement on whether every child should have the right to attend a Grammar School? OAQ(5)0030(EDU)
14. Darren Millar (Clwyd West): Will the Minister make a statement on the review of the Welsh Government's policy on surplus school places? OAQ(5)0022(EDU)
15. Huw Irranca-Davies (Ogmore): What assessment has the Minister made of progress with Schools Challenge Cymru in the Ogmore constituency? OAQ(5)0026(EDU)
1. Jeremy Miles (Neath): What discussions has the Counsel General had with UK counterparts in respect of Article 50? (OAQ(5)0003(CG)
2. Jayne Bryant (Newport West): What legal advice has the Counsel General provided to the Welsh Government in relation to the protection of maritime natural resources? OAQ(5)0004(CG)