Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 14 January 2016
for answer on 19 January 2016
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
To ask the First Minister
1. Llyr Gruffydd (North Wales): What specific steps is the Welsh Government taking to support farmers who are waiting for payments under the basic payment scheme? OAQ(4)2657(FM)W
2. Altaf Hussain (South Wales West): What are the Welsh Government's plans for improving the provision of social care in Wales? OAQ(4)2661(FM)
3. Keith Davies (Llanelli): Will the First Minister provide an update on the Welsh Government's commitment to tackling poverty among older people in Wales? OAQ(4)2665(FM)W
4. William Graham (South Wales East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the impact of the Welsh Government 2016-17 budget on university research projects? OAQ(4)2659(FM)
5. Gwyn Price (Islwyn): Will the First Minister make a statement on the constitutionality of the UK Government imposing the Trade Union Bill on Wales without the consent of this Assembly? OAQ(4)2656(FM)
6. Joyce Watson (Mid and West Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the economic benefits to Mid and West Wales of UK membership of the European Union? OAQ(4)2667(FM)
7. Lynne Neagle (Torfaen): What discussions has the First Minister had with the UK Government about the devolution of attendance allowance to Wales? OAQ(4)2663(FM)
8. David Rees (Aberavon): What actions will the Welsh Government take in the remainder of the Assembly term to develop the economy of South Wales West? OAQ(4)2662(FM)
9. Lindsay Whittle (South Wales East): What action is the Welsh Government taking to reduce levels of childhood obesity in Wales? OAQ(4)2652(FM)
10. Jocelyn Davies (South Wales East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the methods used by the Welsh Government to assess its performance against the actions set out in the programme for government? OAQ(4)2658(FM)
11. Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn): Will the First Minister make a statement on banking in rural areas? OAQ(4)2664(FM)W
12. Mick Antoniw (Pontypridd): Will the First Minister make a statement on the steps taken within the Taff Ely area to combat poverty? OAQ(4)2653(FM)
13. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): Will the First Minister provide a progress update on the actions detailed in the autistic spectrum disorder interim delivery plan 2015-16, published in May last year? OAQ(4)2651(FM)
14. Andrew RT Davies (South Wales Central): Will the First Minister outline his priorities in relation to the city deal for Cardiff? OAQ(4)2655(FM)
15. Gwenda Thomas (Neath): What is the Welsh Government doing to raise awareness of the danger of sinkholes? OAQ(4)2650(FM)