Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 18 June 2015
for answer on 23 June 2015
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
To ask the First Minister
1. Elin Jones (Ceredigion): Will the First Minister make a statement on the government's priorities in relation to promoting the Welsh language? OAQ(4)2351(FM)W
2. John Griffiths (Newport East): Will the First Minister make a statement on Welsh Government policy to build regional economies in Wales? OAQ(4)2353(FM)
3. Sandy Mewies (Delyn): Will the First Minister make a statement on EU investment in Flintshire? OAQ(4)2354(FM)
4. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on the mechanisms that are in place to review the work of senior management at local health boards? OAQ(4)2350(FM)
5. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the First Minister make a statement on the recently published proposals for local government reorganisation in Wales? OAQ(4)2362(FM)
6. Lindsay Whittle (South Wales East): What economic benefits did the recent Velothon bring to south Wales? OAQ(4)2361(FM)
7. Keith Davies (Llanelli): What discussions has the Welsh Government had with the UK Government on the National Police Air Service? OAQ(4)2364(FM)W
8. David Rees (Aberavon): Will the First Minister provide an update on support for early years provision in Wales? OAQ(4)2359(FM)
9. Aled Roberts (North Wales): What opportunities exist for Welsh language training within the Vibrant and Viable Places scheme? OAQ(4)2360(FM)W
10. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister outline his priorities for improving the rural economy of south-east Wales? OAQ(4)2357(FM)
11. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): How is the Welsh Government planning to meet its climate change obligations? OAQ(4)2363(FM)
12. Rhodri Glyn Thomas (Carmarthen East and Dinefwr): What are the Welsh Government's priorities for the remainder of this Assembly term in relation to regeneration projects? OAQ(4)2352(FM)W
13. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): How does the Welsh Government support volunteering in South Wales West? OAQ(4)2358(FM)
14. Gwenda Thomas (Neath): Will the First Minister make a statement on promoting the Welsh language? OAQ(4)2349(FM)W
15. Mohammad Asghar (South Wales East): What is the Welsh Government doing to encourage best practice among local authorities in improving animal welfare? OAQ(4)2356(FM)