Motions and Amendments for future Debate
Motions tabled on 9 February 2016
NNDM5967 Jane Hutt (Vale of Glamorgan)
To propose that the Assembly, in accordance with Standing Order 20.30, approves the Second Supplementary Budget for the financial year 2015-16 laid in the Table Office and emailed to Assembly Members on Tuesday, 9 February 2016.
In accordance with the relevant provisions contained in the Government of Wales Act 2006 and Standing Order 20, the Supplementary Budget comprises the following information:
- the written statement required under section 125(3) of the Government of Wales Act;
- the resources agreed by the Treasury for the Welsh block budget for the financial year covered by the motion;
- a reconciliation between the resources allocated to the Welsh block budget by the Treasury and the resources to be authorised for use in the motion;
- a reconciliation between the estimated amounts to be paid into the Welsh Consolidated Fund by the Secretary of State and the amounts to be authorised for payment out of the Fund in the motion; and
- a reconciliation between the resources to be authorised under section 125(1)(a) and (b) of the Act and the amounts to be authorised for payment out of the Welsh Consolidated Fund under section 125(1)(c).
The following additional information has been made available to Members:
- a note explaining the main changes from previous plans.