Health, Social Care and Sport Committee
- The Committee has undertaken a one-day inquiry on Hepatitis C. It took evidence on 17 January and will publish a report of its findings shortly.
- The Committee published its Stage 1 Report on the Autism (Wales) Bill on 7 December 2018. A debate in Plenary on the general principles took place on 16 January 2019.
- The Committee published its report on Suicide Prevention in Wales on 5 December 2018. A debate in Plenary will take place in due course.
- The Committee has undertaken a one day inquiry on Endoscopy services in Wales. It took evidence on 29 November and will publish its findings shortly.
- The Committee has undertaken a one-day inquiry on Dentistry in Wales. It took evidence on 27 September and will publish a report of its findings shortly.
- The Committee will publish its report into physical activity of children and young people shortly.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddHealth
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): the physical, mental and public health and well-being of the people of Wales, including the social care system.
Legislation currently under scrutiny
Strategic objectives, Committee priorities and forward work programme
Work Completed by the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee
Clerk: Claire Morris.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6355