Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s Report on – Access to Banking (PDF 338KB) (04/12/2019)
- The Committee has launched its inquiry on Degree Apprenticeships . The inquiry will run until 23 January 2020, and would welcome your views. (02/12/2019)
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s Report on - Regional Skills Partnerships (PDF 402KB) (28/11/2019)
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s Report on - Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (PDF 381KB) (19/11/2019)
- The Committee met jointly with the Finance Committee on 17/10/19 to discuss - Retention payments in the construction sector (22/10/19)
- For information on recent and forthcoming Committee work, our Summer Bulletin (161KB) is now available (24/07/19)
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddEIS
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): economic development; transport; infrastructure; employment; skills; and research and development, including technology and science.
Forward work programme
Legislation currently under scrutiny
Work Completed by the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
Clerk: Robert Donovan.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565