Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee report: The State of Roads In Wales (PDF 1MB) (02/01/2019)
- The Committee has launched an inquiry into the barriers facing small home building firms, closing date is 11 January 2019 (10/12/2018)
- The Committee has published a letter (PDF 159KB) on the Welsh Government Draft Budget 2019-20 (10/12/2018)
- The Committee has published a letter (PDF 217KB) on the Welsh Government Draft Budget 2019-20 (28/11/2018)
- The Committee has launched an inquiry into the future development of Transport for Wales, closing date is 11 January 2019 (26/11/2018)
- Experts have given their views on the new Rail Franchise and Metro contract (20/11/2018)
- For information on recent and forthcoming Committee work our summer bulletin (PDF 615KB) is now available (07/8/18)
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddEIS
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): economic development; transport; infrastructure; employment; skills; and research and development, including technology and science.
Forward work programme
Legislation currently under scrutiny
Work Completed by the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
Clerk: Gareth Price.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565