Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s Report on - Compulsory Purchase (PDF 460KB) (30/07/19)
- For information on recent and forthcoming Committee work, our Summer Bulletin (161KB) is now available (24/07/19)
- The Committee has launched its inquiry into Public procurement in the foundational economy, and would welcome your views. Closing date is 13 September 2019 (23/07/2019)
- New report (PDF 192KB): Committee Response to the Welsh Government’s Improving Public Transport White Paper (08/07/2019)
- The Committee has submitted written evidence to the Williams Rail Review (17/06/2019)
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddEIS
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): economic development; transport; infrastructure; employment; skills; and research and development, including technology and science.
Forward work programme
Legislation currently under scrutiny
Work Completed by the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
Clerk: Robert Donovan.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565