- The Committee has produced a report on - An Economic Strategy for Wales
- The Committee has published its report on the Apprenticeship Levy – 29 March 2017
- The consultation responses to the Committee’s inquiry into the Rail Franchise and Metro have now been published
- The Committee has published its report – National Infrastructure Commission for Wales – January 2017
- Read our blog on the stakeholder event on the establishment of a National Infrastructure Commission for Wales
- The Committee has published its short report on Business Rates in Wales
- Welsh Businesses give their views on Business Rates in Wales - read our blog for more information.
- We are interested in hearing your views on what the priorities of the Committee should be during the Fifth Assembly. Information on how to contribute to our consultation can be found here.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddEIS
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): economic development; transport; infrastructure; employment; skills; and research and development, including technology and science.
Work Completed by the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
Clerk: Gareth Price.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565