Children, Young People and Education Committee
- The Committee has published its report on its inquiry into the provision of textbooks and learning resources for pupils – 19 July 2018
- The Committee has published its Stage 1 Report on the Childcare Funding (Wales) Bill – 18 July 2018
- The Committee has written to the Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning to outline the findings from the follow up work on its Youth Work Inquiry – 12 July 2018
- The Committee has launched an inquiry on the status of the Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification. There are lots of ways to get involved, all of which will end on Thursday 20 September 2018 – 3 July 2018
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s report on the Emotional and Mental Health of Children and Young People – 26 June 2018
- The Committee has published its Report for its inquiry into Targeted Funding to Improve Educational Outcomes. The Welsh Government response is due on Wednesday 26 September 2018. – 20 June 18
- Regular updates on the work of Committees is available in the Committee Newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCYPE
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising its expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): the education, health and well-being of the children and young people of Wales, including their social care.
Forward Work Programme
Work Completed by the Children, Young People and Education Committee
Clerk: Llinos Madeley.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565