Children, Young People and Education Committee
- The Committee has published its latest correspondence with the Welsh Government in relation to its concerns about funding for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller, and Minority Ethnic learners. Previous correspondence has also been published – 17 May 2018
- The Welsh Government has responded to the Committee’s report on Flying Start: Outreach – this will be debated in Plenary on 23 May – 16 May 2018
- The committee has launched its consultation on the Impact of Brexit on Higher and Further education, which is open until 8 June 2018 – 27 April 2018
- The Committee has published its Report for the inquiry into the Emotional and Mental Health of Children and Young People – 26 April 2018
- The Committee held a consultation on its inquiry into Youth Work – Follow up. The consultation responses have been published – 20 April 2018
- The committee has launched its consultation on the Childcare Funding (Wales) Bill, which is open until 18 May 2018 – 20 April 2018
- Regular updates on the work of Committees is available in the Committee Newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCYPE
The Committee was established on 28 June 2016 to examine legislation and hold the Welsh Government to account by scrutinising its expenditure, administration and policy matters, encompassing (but not restricted to): the education, health and well-being of the children and young people of Wales, including their social care.
Forward Work Programme
Work Completed by the Children, Young People and Education Committee
Clerk: Llinos Madeley.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565