- The Committee will next meet on 5 June 2017.
- The Auditor General for Wales has published a report on the Welsh Government’s initial funding of the Circuit of Wales project (27 April). The Committee will scrutinise the Welsh Government on the Report during its meeting on 26 June 2017.
- The Committee has published its report on Hospital Catering and Patient Nutrition (625KB) (20 March 2017). The Welsh Government response (237KB) has been received (11 May 2017) and will be considered in Committee on 5 June 2017.
- The Committee has agreed to undertake a long term inquiry into Looked After Children. The Committee has invited views on the terms of reference for each phase of the inquiry which has now closed. The Committee will consider the responses in Committee on 5 June 2017.
- Regular updates on the work of Committees is available in the Committee Newsletter (1 February 2017)
Last updated: 22 May 2017
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddPAC
The Committee was established on 22 June 2016 to carry out the functions set out in Standing Orders 18.2 and 18.3 and consider any other matter that relates to the economy, efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are employed in the discharge of public functions in Wales.
Frequently asked questions
Work completed by the Public Accounts Committee
Clerk: Fay Bowen.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565