- The Committee has published its report into Regulatory oversight of Housing Associations (PDF 825KB) (2 August 2017).
- The Committee has launched its consultation into the care experienced by children and young people (1 August 2017).
- The Committee will next meet on 25 September 2017.
- The Welsh Government's initial funding of the Circuit of Wales project - The Committee Chair has written to the Welsh Government with some observations and seeking further clarity on a number of points arising from the evidence session held on 26 June 2017.
- The Committee has published its report on Natural Resources Wales: Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16 (PDF 732KB) (15 June 2017). Natural Resources Wales’ response has been received (5 July 2017)
- The Committee has published its report on Coastal flood and erosion risk management in Wales (PDF 718KB) (13 June 2017). The Welsh Government response (104KB) has been received (31 July 2017) and will be considered in Committee on 25 September 2017.
- Regular updates on the work of Committees is available in the Committee Newsletter (1 February 2017)
Last updated: 2 August 2017
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddPAC
The Committee was established on 22 June 2016 to carry out the functions set out in Standing Orders 18.2 and 18.3 and consider any other matter that relates to the economy, efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are employed in the discharge of public functions in Wales.
Frequently asked questions
Work completed by the Public Accounts Committee
Clerk: Fay Bowen.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6565