- The Committee will next meet on 21 January 2019.
- The Committee has published its report on the Welsh Government’s Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Agriculture Bill – 4 January 2019.
- New consultation – Legislation (Wales) Bill – consultation closes on 21 January 2019.
- The Committee has published its report on the Autism (Wales) Bill (PDF 468KB) – 7 December 2018.
- The Committee has agreed a Protocol with the Welsh Government for the scrutiny of regulations arising from the UK’s exit from the European Union - 29 October 2018l
- Interparliamentary forum on Brexit - statement 25 October 2018.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCLA
The committee was established on 15 June 2016 to carry out the functions of the responsible committee set out in Standing Order 21 and to consider any other constitutional, legislative or governmental matter within or relating to the competence of the Assembly or the Welsh Ministers, including the quality of legislation.
Other work streams
Assembly Bills currently under scrutiny
Work completed by the Committee
Clerk: Gareth Williams.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6362