- The Committee will next meet on 1 April 2019.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 982KB) on the Legislation (Wales) Bill.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 142KB) on the Welsh Government’s Supplementary Legislative Consent Memorandum (Memorandum No 2) on the Trade Bill.
- The Committee has written to the First Minister regarding the scrutiny of Brexit-related legislation – 21 February 2019.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 224KB) on the Scrutiny of regulations under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: Progress report – February 2019.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 232KB) on the Inter-Institutional relations agreement between the National Assembly for Wales and the Welsh Government – January 2019.
- The Committee has published a guide (pdf 238KB) to the scrutiny of regulations made under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCLA
The committee was established on 15 June 2016 to carry out the functions of the responsible committee set out in Standing Order 21 and to consider any other constitutional, legislative or governmental matter within or relating to the competence of the Assembly or the Welsh Ministers, including the quality of legislation.
Assembly Bills currently under scrutiny
Other work streams
Work completed by the Committee
Clerk: Gareth Williams.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6362