- The Committee will next meet on 19 November 2018.
- The Committee has agreed a Protocol with the Welsh Government for the scrutiny of regulations arising from the UK’s exit from the European Union - 29 October 2018
- Interparliamentary forum on Brexit - statement 25 October 2018
- The Committee has published its report on the Renting Homes (Fees etc.) (Wales) Bill (PDF 446KB) – 24 October 2018
- The Committee has published its report on the Scrutiny of regulations made under the Trade Bill (PDF 556KB) – 8 October 2018.
- The Committee has published its report on the Scrutiny of regulations made under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: operational matters (PDF 909KB) – 10 July 2018
- The Committee has published its report on the Childcare Funding (Wales) Bill (PDF 748KB) – 28 June 2018
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCLA
The committee was established on 15 June 2016 to carry out the functions of the responsible committee set out in Standing Order 21 and to consider any other constitutional, legislative or governmental matter within or relating to the competence of the Assembly or the Welsh Ministers, including the quality of legislation.
Other work streams
Assembly Bills currently under scrutiny
Work completed by the Committee
Clerk: Gareth Williams.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6362