- The Committee will next meet on 24 June 2019.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 171KB) on the Welsh Government’s Supplementary Legislative Consent Memorandum (Memorandum No 2) on the Agriculture Bill.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 982KB) on the Legislation (Wales) Bill.
- The Committee has published its report (PDF 142KB) on the Welsh Government’s Supplementary Legislative Consent Memorandum (Memorandum No 2) on the Trade Bill.
- The Committee has published a guide (pdf 238KB) to the scrutiny of regulations made under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018.
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddCLA
The committee was established on 15 June 2016 to carry out the functions of the responsible committee set out in Standing Order 21 (excluding Standing Orders 21.8 to 21.11*) and to consider any other constitutional, legislative or governmental matter within or relating to the competence of the Assembly or the Welsh Ministers, including the quality of legislation.
*The Committee’s remit was amended following a resolution in Plenary on 14 September 2016.
Legislative Consent Memorandums
Assembly Bills currently under scrutiny
Other work streams
Work completed by the Committee
Clerk: Gareth Williams.
National Assembly for Wales
Phone: 0300 200 6362