The Remuneration Board is an independent Board, set up in 2010 to look at Assembly Members’ pay and allowances. The Board’s main job is making sure AMs have the right resources for doing their jobs properly.
The Board was established by the National Assembly for Wales Remuneration Measure 2010. It is chaired by Dame Dawn Primarolo, DBE. It was one of 108 recommendations made by the Independent Review Panel on Assembly Members’ Pay and Allowances in its report of July 2009.
· The Board has launched it third consultation on part three of the Review of the Determination for the Sixth Assembly.
· The Board has published the note of its meeting on 19 September 2019. Updates from previous meetings can be accessed below.
· The Remuneration Board published its Annual Report 2018-19 in July 2019. A summary report is also available.
· The Board has launched it second consultation on Part two of the Review of the Determination for the Sixth Assembly.
· The Board has published its report on the Review of Staffing Support
· The Board considered responses to its consultation on part one of the review of the Determination for the Sixth Assembly at its meeting on 4 July 2019. Full details of the Board’ decision can be found here
Remuneration Board meetings
Work completed by the Remuneration Board
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @AMRemuneration.